At Sional, we are committed to protecting your privacy online. This policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the website.
If you have any questions about the information on this page, please contact us via email or phone.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website.
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our newsletters, gaining a quote, requesting a brochure or contacting us via email.
- Any other information that you chose to send to us.
Sharing of personal information
- Sional do not sell, transfer or disclose email addresses or any other personal information to third parties.
- Sional reserve the right to use or disclose any information as needed to satisfy any law, regulation or legal request, to protect the integrity of this website, to fulfil your requests or to co-operate in any law enforcement investigation.
- Third party companies may be recruited by Sional to perform a variety of functions such as monitoring the website and providing technical services. These companies may have access to personal information if needed to perform these functions, but these companies may only use such personal information for the purpose of performing that function and cannot use it for any other purpose.
Accessing your information
- If at any time you wish to correct or review the personal information we have about you, please contact us.
Cookies are small pieces of information that a website transfers to an individual’s hard drive for record keeping purposes. We may use both ‘session’ cookies and ‘persistent’ cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Data security is of great importance to Sional and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data collected online.
Links to other websites
This website may have links to other websites which are not operated by Sional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or content of third party websites.